Our innovative team offers a core value proposition to transform light-weight materials into profitable, useful forms while maintaining their strength and integrity. Our processes give options against the existing, heavier metals which are widely used in:
The Automotive Industry:
- 40-60% weight saving from magnesium body-in-white and interior components.
- Neodymium magnets are used in the greatest power-to-weight electric motors.
- Together these applications increase fuel efficiency and hybrid/electric vehicle performance and range.
The Aerospace Industry:
- Seat frames made of magnesium will reduce the weight, and in turn, the fuel cost by tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars over the aircrafts lifetime, and this is just the beginning of light-weighting in the aerospace industry.
The Wind Energy Industry:
- High power-to-weight generators using neodymium magnets keep tower costs low.
The Consumer Electronics Industry:
- Magnesium cases for phones, tablets and laptops are very light and stiff.
- Neodymium magnets are essential parts of hard drives and vibration motors.