INFINIUM is a development-stage company which is commercializing new processes for primary production and recycling of metals. We develop methods of production and recycling for light-weight/high-strength metals as well as heavy rare earth metals, concentrating on clean, efficient processes.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience
- Broad interest in science and technology with a willingness and interest in expanding into new fields
- Hands on experimentation, fast paced iteration and testing
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Experience with mechanical design, drafting, reading electrical diagrams, working with PLC’s or ladder logic, or selecting and installing instrumentation desired but not required
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
The Development Engineer will work with the existing team to build on current efforts.
Those interested, please send resumes to email@example.com